Sunday 31 January 2016

Paris Fashion Week : Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2016

I Really liked cuddling up in my massive "Marie-antoinette" armchair with a big cup of tea and look trough the runway shows from Paris Fashion Week, Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2016. You get so much inspiration and some of the creations are  really breath taking and  so beautiful. This year i liked a lot of the shows. My ultimate favorite since two seasons back is Valentino. Valentino really steals away the show with such amazing dresses, and nice materials that u would do anything just wear one of them for even five minutes. Chanels sheer cape is simply devine and i would love to own that white flower bomber. Jean Paul Gaultier Made me think of one person : Davide Bowie. I also liked the way Bouchra Jarrar mix the sailor/militairy look with sheer lace and fur. Anyway these are my faves from this years shows in Paris.

Valentino


Chanel


Ulyana Sergeenko


Jean Paul Gaultier


Bouchra Jarrar


Giambattista Valli


Christian Dior


Love x Anna









2 comments:

  1. Valentino was my favourite too - the fabrics and colours, I die! <3
    www.fashionetmoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouiii , they are so amazing :) <3 <3 imagine if you could own one like those ..

    ReplyDelete